Back in America in the Sixties, John Ulam began his career in a factory, bonding carbon steel for use in weapons. By 1973 his life took another direction, and he founded his own cookware company: All-Clad.
It’s a big leap, from making munitions to making cookware…but now, All-Clad is America’s favourite cookware brand, favoured by professional chefs and serious cooks all over the world.
You don’t have to be an American for All-Clad to steal your heart (or your kitchen) – especially when it comes to All-Clad’s Copper Core cookware. Copper is an exceptional conductor of heat, and within this cookware range, it’s been combined with layers of 18/10 stainless steel, aluminium and magnetised stainless steel to create cookware that is suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction.
With long stay cool handles, rolled rims, and an easy clean surface, All-Clad’s Copper Core cookware will take your cooking to new heights. We just hope you’re ready!
Copper Core Saucier features:
- Made in America.
- Constructed from five layers layers of metal – magnetic stainless steel on the outside, an aluminium layer, a copper core, a second aluminium layer, and 18/10 stainless steel on the inside.
- Copper core for maximum and even heat conductivity.
- Shiny 18/10 stainless steel exterior is polished by hand before it leaves All-Clad’s factory.
- Long-stay cool handles and stick-resistant interior.
- Rolled edge promotes dripless pouring.
- Oven safe to 260ºC.
- Suitable for all energy sources, including induction.
Care and Cleaning:
- Energy friendly (low to medium heat required only).
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Extra Care Tips:
- Although the handles of the Copper Core range are designed to stay cool, they may still become hot during use.
- To clean the copper exterior, hand wash is recommended. You may place this range in the dishwasher, but the copper band will tarnish.
Capacity: 2.8 Litres.