Back in America in the Sixties, John Ulam began his career in a factory, bonding carbon steel for use in weapons. By 1973 his life took another direction, and he founded his own cookware company: All-Clad.
It’s a big leap, from making munitions to making cookware…but now, All-Clad is America’s favourite cookware brand, favoured by professional chefs and serious cooks all over the world.
But you don’t have to be an American for All-Clad to steal your heart (or your kitchen) - especially when it comes to their Non-Stick cookware collection. With layers of 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminium core and magnetised stainless steel, the Non-stick range features a PFOA-free non-stick coating that allows for easy release and an easy clean-up afterward. Oh, and it’s totally dishwasher safe!
Non Stick Frypan features:
- Made in America.
- Constructed from three layers of metal – magnetic stainless steel on the outside, aluminium in the middle, and 18/10 stainless steel on the inside.
- Core is made from pure aluminium for ultimate conductivity, not just at the bottom of the pan, like most cookware, but up the sides too. This ensures your food is cooked evenly and quickly.
- Shiny 18/10 stainless steel exterior is polished by hand before it leaves All-Clad’s factory.
- Non-stick interior is free from chemicals, and allows for an excellent release, durability and clean-up.
- Handles made from stainless steel, and are permanently attached to the body of the cookware with non-corroding rivets.
- Oven safe to 260ºC.
- Suitable for all energy sources, including induction.
Care and Cleaning:
- Energy friendly (low to medium heat required only).
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
Extra Care Tips:
- All-Clad cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot All-Clad cookware.