Make soup, not war! Or, make pasta. Or a great stir-fry!
Back in America in the Sixties, John Ulam began his career in a factory,
bonding carbon steel for use in weapons. Gradually, life took him in
another, completely different direction – and by 1973, he’d founded his
very own cookware company - All-Clad. All-Clad’s goal was a simple one:
make great quality cookware to the highest standards possible.
It’s a big leap, from making munitions to making cookware…but now,
decades later, All-Clad is America’s favourite cookware brand, favoured
by professional chefs and serious cooks all over the world.
But you don’t have to be an American for All-Clad to steal your heart
(or your kitchen). Fill your cupboards with the sheen of 18/10 stainless
steel; each piece within this set has been developed with a three-ply
bonded construction – of 18/10 stainless steel, a pure aluminium core,
and induction stainless steel – that allows heat to be distributed
evenly throughout this trio of pans. This professional set is just what the chef ordered, with a six heavy-duty pieces including two frypans, two saucepans, a sauté pan and a stock pot.
It’s not just cookware – it’s a love affair.
Stainless Steel Cookware Set features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in America.
- Constructed from three layers of metal – induction stainless
steel on the outside, aluminium in the middle, and 18/10 stainless steel
on the inside.
- Core is made from pure aluminium for ultimate conductivity, not
just at the bottom of the pot, like most cookware, but up the sides too.
This ensures your food is cooked evenly and quickly.
- Shiny 18/10 stainless steel exterior is polished by hand before it leaves All-Clad’s factory.
- Handles made from stainless steel, and are permanently attached to the body of the cookware with non-corroding rivets.
- Includes three indispensable pieces of cookware: a saucepan, a sauté pan and a frypan.
- Suitable for all energy sources, including induction.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly (low to medium heat required only).
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
- All-Clad cookware features stainless steel handles, which may
become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure
you use an oven mitt when handling hot All-Clad cookware.
- 20cm Frypan.
- 25cm Frypan.
- 1.8L Saucepan.
- 2.8L Saucepan.
- 2.8L Sauté Pan.
- 7.5L Stock Pot.