Make soup, not war! Or, make pasta. Or a great stir-fry!
Back in America in the Sixties, John Ulam began his career in a factory, bonding carbon steel for use in weapons. Gradually, life took him in another, completely different direction – and by 1973, he’d founded his very own cookware company - All-Clad. All-Clad’s goal was a simple one: make great quality cookware to the highest standards possible.
It’s a big leap, from making munitions to making cookware…but now, decades later, All-Clad is America’s favourite cookware brand, favoured by professional chefs and serious cooks all over the world.
All-Clad cookware is made by people who love to cook just as much as you do. Discover the difference true passion makes…
Introducing All-Clad’s classic range: the Stainless Steel Collection. It’s made from shiny, heavy gauge stainless steel. There’s a reason why All-Clad Stainless Steel is so shiny. Every piece of Stainless Steel cookware is individually polished by hand before it leaves All-Clad’s factory.
That’s not just cookware – it’s a love affair.
Roasting Pan with Rack features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in America.
- Constructed from high quality, heavy gauge stainless steel.
- Perfect for kitchen to table serving.
- Shiny 18/10 stainless steel exterior is polished by hand before it leaves All-Clad’s factory.
- Includes a bonus non-stick roasting rack with handles.
- Handles made from cast stainless steel.
- Ergonomically designed for perfect balance and comfort.
- Oven safe to 260ºC.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly - low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Easy to clean interior will not react with food.
- Hand wash recommended.
- All-Clad cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot All-Clad cookware.
External Dimensions: 37cm x 30.5cm x 7.5cm.
Internal Dimensions: 35cm x 28cm x 7.5cm.
Height Including Handles: 12cm.