Make soup, not war! Or, make pasta. Or a great stir-fry!
Back in America in the Sixties, John Ulam began his career in a factory, bonding carbon steel for use in weapons. Gradually, life took him in another, completely different direction – and by 1973, he’d founded his very own cookware company - All-Clad. All-Clad’s goal was a simple one: make great quality cookware to the highest standards possible.
It’s a big leap, from making munitions to making cookware…but now, decades later, All-Clad is America’s favourite cookware brand, favoured by professional chefs and serious cooks all over the world.
But you don’t have to be an American for All-Clad to steal your heart (or your kitchen). In sleek 18/10 stainless steel, this roaster had been developed with a three-ply bonded construction – with a pure aluminium core – that allows heat to be distributed evenly throughout the entire pan, which also means that hot-spots are a thing of the past!
An easy to clean stainless steel interior will also not react with food, while the roaster is fit with signature riveted stainless steel handles for easy and safe handling. And did we happen to mention how shiny
it is? That’s because every piece of stainless steel cookware All-Clad makes is hand-polished before it leaves the factory.
It’s not just cookware – it’s a love affair.
Roasting Pan features:
- Made in America.
- Constructed from three layers of metal – magnetic stainless steel on the outside, aluminium in the middle, and 18/10 stainless steel on the inside.
- Core is made from pure aluminium for ultimate conductivity, not just at the bottom of the pan, like most cookware, but up the sides too. This ensures your food is cooked evenly and quickly.
- Shiny 18/10 stainless steel exterior is polished by hand before it leaves All-Clad’s factory.
- Handles made from stainless steel, and are permanently attached to the body of the cookware with non-corroding rivets.
- Oven safe to 260ºC.
- Includes a stainless steel roasting rack, which can also be used as a cooling rack.
- Suitable for all energy sources, excluding induction.
Care and Cleaning:
- Energy friendly (low to medium heat required only).
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Extra Care Tips:
- All-Clad cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot All-Clad cookware.
Exterior Dimensions: 48cm x 35cm x 6cm.
Interior Dimensions: 40cm x 33cm x 6cm.
Height Including Handles: 10cm.