From a tradition spanning thousands of years comes a piece of art that is a wonderful mix of beauty and practicality…
Alperstein’s Aboriginal Art collection is a bright collection of accessories that feature the artworks of some of Australia’s finest Indigenous artists. With their bold colours and amazing designs, these pieces do true justice to the works on which they’re based.
But there’s also an added bonus to Alperstine’s folk wares: royalties from their Aboriginal Art collection directly benefit the artists and their community, so you’ll be helping out isolated communities in outback Australia with your purchase.
When it comes to souvenirs, there’s nothing scarier than those silver tourist teaspoons with a picture on the end… Put those away quietly and take out something still very Australian and much more beautiful: an Alperstein Travel Bag. Made from polyester, this stylish bag is decorated with a beautiful artwork by the talented Aboriginal artist Kirsty Brown. It's a powerful way to bring art to life.
Kirsty Brown Large Travel Bag features:
- Based on an artwork by Kirsty Brown.
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Two black handles and matching removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Features two external zippered pockets.
- Includes pocket gussets.
- Lined interior.
- Spacious main compartment with a zippered pocket and two open pouch pockets.
- Royalties from this product directly benefit the artists and their community.
Dimensions: 17cm x 13cm x 33cm.