From a tradition spanning thousands of years comes a piece of art that is a wonderful mix of beauty and practicality…
Alperstein’s Aboriginal Art collection is a bright collection of accessories that feature the artworks of some of Australia’s finest Indigenous artists. With their bold colours and amazing designs, these pieces do true justice to the works on which they’re based.
But there’s also an added bonus to Alperstine’s folk wares: royalties from their Aboriginal Art collection directly benefit the artists and their community, so you’ll be helping out isolated communities in outback Australia with your purchase.
When it comes to souvenirs, there’s nothing scarier than those silver tourist teaspoons with a picture on the end… Put those away quietly and take out something still very Australian and much more beautiful: an Alperstein Sugar Bowl. Made from fine bone china with a bamboo wood lid, this quaint sugar bowl is decorated with a beautiful artwork from Otto Jungarrayi Sims. A small white porcelain spoon is included fitting perfectly into the side of the bowl, making for a delightful set to be used and adored at your next quiet afternoon tea.
Otto Jungarrayi Sims Sugar Bowl features:
- Based on an artwork by Otto Jungarrayi Sims.
- Made from fine bone china, with a bamboo wood lid.
- Includes a small white porcelain spoon.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Royalties from product directly benefits the artist and their community.
- Presented in a Warlukurlangu - Artists of Yuendumu gift box.
- 1 x 8cm (h) x 8.5cm (d) Sugar Bowl.
- 1 x 13.5cm Porcelain Spoon.