Americans love to travel. They’ve turned the humble holiday into an art form. So when it comes to travelling, you could definitely say that Americans know their stuff…
That’s why when Americans travel, they take American Tourister bags along for the ride. For generations, Americans have trusted American Tourister luggage. They’re more than just bags – they're an American icon.
When it comes to luggage, American Tourister's Applite 2 collection is sure to become the apple of your eye. Applite 2 Upright is overflowing with some exciting new features. Made from polyester this case is strong and incredibly lightweight, only 1.8 kg! It has generous internal storage, with packing straps and a mesh window on the underside of the lid, two zippered pockets on the front - that's sure to fit all of your travel essentials!
An extendable handle and two roller wheels will make weaving along sidewalks and through airports a walk in the park. Applite 2 luggage: it's clever and contemporary. It's fair to say, it's the ultimate in luggage. Wouldn't you agree?
Applite 2 Upright Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Hard exterior is made from polyester that is durable and lightweight.
- Fully lined with a bright green polyester.
- Padded top haul handle allows you to lift with ease and comfort.
- Convenient top and bottom grab handles.
- Extendable trolley handle.
- Featuring two roller wheels.
- Zippered main compartment with packing straps and a large mesh window on the underside of the lid.
- Expandable zipper for extra packing space.
- Two front zippered pockets with D-rings that allow them to be locked.
- An in-built TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Colour: Black and Green.
Capacity: 38 Litres.
Dimensions: 50cm (h) x 33cm (w) x 22cm (d) (including handles and wheels).