Americans love to travel. They’ve turned the humble holiday into an art form. So when it comes to travelling, you could definitely say that Americans know their stuff…
That’s why when Americans travel, they take American Tourister bags along for the ride. For generations, Americans have trusted American Tourister luggage. They’re more than just bags – they're an American icon.
With the arrival of American Tourister luggage here in Australia, there’s no need for us Aussies to miss out on all the fun. American Tourister luggage is bold, built to last and bigger than Texas. It’ll change the way you travel.
Say bon voyage in style with American Tourister's Bon Air collection. This stunning range of luggage from American Tourister is designed with trendy globe trotters and jet-setters in mind. The hard exterior will endure the man-handling that often comes with travelling abroad, while the deep colour will attract many an envious glance as you stroll through the airport, luggage in tow. The lightweight, extendable trolley handle and four spinner wheels will also allow you to navigate with ease, in any direction that you please. And with an expandable design, there is plenty of room for all of your travel essentials, as well as not-so essential items, like your beloved hairdryer.
Bon Air luggage: it's attractive and amazingly practical. It's fair to say, it's the ultimate in luggage. Wouldn't you agree?
Bon Air Spinner Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Hard exterior is made from polypropylene, which is both strong and lightweight.
- Fully lined interior.
- Carry handle on the top of the bag allows you to lift with absolute ease.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminium trolley handle lets you move around airports in total comfort.
- Spinner cases feature four multi-directional 360 degree wheels, so you can push or pull your luggage in any direction.
- Inside the main compartment, a set of elasticised packing straps help you pack.
- The lid is separated from the main compartment by a zippered mesh curtain, allowing you to keep your luggage organised as you travel.
- A pocket in the mesh curtain, plus a handy pocket that dangles from the top of the case ensures small items won’t get lost among the rest of your luggage.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Number of Wheels: Four.
External Dimensions: 54 x 75 x 32cm (including handles and wheels).
Capacity: 120 Litres.