Americans love to travel. They’ve turned the humble holiday into an art form. So when it comes to travelling, you could definitely say that Americans know their stuff…
That’s why when Americans travel, they take American Tourister bags along for the ride. For generations, Americans have trusted American Tourister luggage. They’re more than just bags – they're an American icon.
With the arrival of American Tourister luggage here in Australia, there’s no need for us Aussies to miss out on all the fun. American Tourister luggage is bold, built to last and bigger than Texas. It’ll change the way you travel.
Hardside Spinner Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Hard exterior is made from polypropylene, which is both strong and lightweight.
- Carry handle on the top of the bag allows you to lift with absolute ease.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminium trolley handle lets you move around airports in total comfort.
- Spinner cases feature four multi-directional 360 degree wheels, so you can push or pull your luggage in any direction.
- Fully lined interior.
- The spacious main compartment features a set of elasticised packing straps to help you pack, a detachable pouch and divider for efficient packing.
- Expansion zip provides additional packing capacity.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Number of Wheels: Four.
External Dimensions: 69cm x 47cm x 30cm.
Weight: 3.8 kg.
Capacity: 81 Litres.