Americans love to travel. They’ve turned the humble holiday into an art form. So when it comes to travelling, you could definitely say that Americans know their stuff…
For those who like to travel in true rock star fashion, there’s American Tourister’s Lock ‘N’ Roll luggage. You won’t need to throw television sets out of hotel windows or smash guitars,
because with a Lock ‘N’ Roll spinner case you’ll feel like a rock star as you wind through airports and along sidewalks.
With a tough polypropylene external shell, four 360° spinner wheels and an extendable trolley handle, Lock ‘N’ Roll can stand up to the wear and tear of the rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle. Inside, there’s a
spacious main compartment with elasticised packing straps and a zippered divider panel for organised packing. Best of all, each spinner case features a three-point locking system with a TSA combination lock for added security (because every rock star needs good security).
Lock ‘N’ Roll Spinner Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Hard exterior is made from polypropylene, which is both strong and lightweight.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminium trolley handle.
- Four 360° spinner wheels, so you can push or pull your luggage in any direction.
- Inside the main compartment, a set of elasticised packing straps help you pack.
- Fabric zippered divider panel on the underside of the lid for organised packing.
- Top and side haul handle for easy lifting.
- Fixed three-digit TSA combination lock consists of three locks, for secure travel to the USA and to protect your personal belongings. Airport staff within America will be able to unlock your suitcase without any need to damage the lock, and secure it once again for you, should they need to inspect the contents.
Capacity: 85 Litres.
Dimensions (including handles and wheels): 50cm (w) x 69cm (h) x 29cm (d).