For centuries, all the best cookware has been made using copper. These days…not much has changed!
Introducing Anolon’s new Infused Copper collection. One look at Infused Copper’s distinctive base, criss-crossed with shiny copper, and you’ll immediately see what sets this cookware apart.
Designed to help you make the most of every meal, Anolon Infused Copper cookware heats up quickly and evenly, resulting in perfectly-cooked meals – and lower energy bills! With a durable hard anodised aluminium body and a PFOA-free non-stick cooking surface that makes cleaning up a breeze, Anolon Infused Copper has all the features you’ve been looking for when it comes to cookware. And quite a few more.
Find out for yourself what makes Anolon Infused Copper cookware so special. But be warned – once you’ve tried Infused Copper, other cookware just won’t seem quite the same…
Infused Copper French Skillet features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Thick aluminium base is infused with copper, ensuring your cookware heats up quickly and evenly every time.
- Hard anodised aluminium construction.
- Non-stick surface makes cleaning up easy and is free of PFOAs and any other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Cast stainless steel handles are covered with silicone for a comfortable, secure grip, and they won’t heat up during use.
- Oven safe to 204°C.
- Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, excluding induction surfaces.
- Exclusive to Peter's! In Australia, you'll only find Anolon's Infused Copper range here at Peter's of Kensington.
- Energy friendly – for best results, use with low to medium heat.
- Use with wooden, silicone or nylon cooking utensils to extend the life of your cookware’s non-stick surface.
- Hand wash recommended.