Jewellery is a unique and personal thing that should represent you perfectly. So it doesn’t make sense that your jewellery should be mass-produced in cookie-cutter styles that you see on every second person walking down the street.
You want something individual.
When it comes to unique beauty, Antica Murrina is the name to trust. This world-wide renowned Italian jewellery design house has been making stunning glass jewellery for over forty years, and they know that when it comes to jewellery, only the best will do.
This breathtaking Frida Necklace is the vibrant and totally distinctive statement piece that will set you apart from the pack. Designed and made in Italy by expert glass artisans, the necklace features individually handmade Murano glass beads in an array of purple, amethyst and silver colours. Set on a silver-tone chain, these beads have a shimmering metallic depth to them, and because they’re handmade, each bead is totally unique.
When they began the Antica Murrina label in the ’60s, brothers Achille and Francesco Voltolina created jewellery unlike anything the world had ever seen. Now, decades later, their artistic vision lives on for you to experience yourself…
Frida Necklace features:
- Handmade in Venice, Italy.
- Features individually handmade Murano glass beads.
- Glass beads set on a silver-tone necklace.
- Because beads are handmade every single Antica Murrina necklace is unique.
- Features a ring clasp that can be attached to a length of chain to adjust size.
- Beautifully presented in a white Antica Murrina gift box.
Colour: Silver-Tone Chain with Amethyst Coloured Beads.
Necklace Length: 45 – 48cm (adjustable).