Intrepid travellers live in a world of tomorrow. Forever searching for
the next experience and the next destination, their sense of adventure
means that they are never stuck in the past nor held back by convention.
The quintessential traveller needs luggage that’s crafted in that same spirit; they need Antler luggage.
Designed in Britain for one hundred years now, Antler continues to look
to the sky for inspiration – both figuratively and literally, because
their latest luggage collection is as light as it comes. With the
largest of these suitcases weighing less than three kilograms, Aire
truly lives up to its name.
And you’ll still find all the essentials you need. Innovative
lightweight materials combine with four 360° spinner wheels, an
extendible trolley system, expandable zippers, an in-built combination
lock and an impressively-sized interior all come as standard – all Aire
needs is an adventure.
Aire Expandable Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Britain.
- Antler's lightest ever collection, made with innovative and super-lightweight fabrics.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Extendible trolley handle.
- Top and side haul handles.
- Corner scuff guards.
- Deep zippered front pocket.
- Expandable middle zipper.
- Large main compartment with packing straps.
- Mesh pocket on underside of lid.
- Internal ID pocket with a card that you can fill out with your personal details.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport
security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or
breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents.
Capacity: 81 Litres (expands to 87 Litres).
Dimensions: 68 x 44 x 27cm (including handles and wheels; 68 x 44 x 29cm when expanded).