Intrepid travellers live in a world of tomorrow. Forever searching for the next experience and the next destination, their sense of adventure means that they are never stuck in the past nor held back by convention.
The quintessential traveller needs luggage that’s crafted in that same spirit; they need Antler luggage.
Designed in Britain for one hundred years now, Antler continues to look to the sky for inspiration – both figuratively and literally, because their latest luggage collection is as light as it comes. With the largest of these suitcases weighing less than three kilograms, Aire truly lives up to its name.
And you’ll still find all the essentials you need. Innovative lightweight materials combine with four 360° spinner wheels, an extendable trolley handle, an in-built combination lock and an impressively-sized interior all come as standard – all Aire needs is an adventure.
Aire Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Britain.
- Antler's lightest ever collection, made with innovative and super-lightweight fabrics.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Extendable trolley handle.
- Top and side haul handles.
- Corner scuff guards.
- Deep zippered front pocket.
- Generous main compartment with packing straps.
- Mesh pocket on underside of lid.
- Internal ID pocket with a card that you can fill out with your personal details.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents.
- Available online only.
Capacity: 45 Litres.
Dimensions: 56cm (h)x 35cm (w) x 23cm (d) (including handles and wheels).