Intrepid travellers live in a world of tomorrow. Forever searching for the next experience and the next destination, their sense of adventure means that they are never stuck in the past nor held back by convention.
Every modern globetrotter needs the right luggage to accompany them on their travels, which is where Antler’s Atlas collection comes in…
With a tough polycarbonate exterior shell that is designed to stand up to the rough and tumble of travel, Atlas spinner cases are incredibly lightweight and reliable. Each spinner case moves about on four 360° rotating wheels and offers an abundance of storage space for your essentials. Inside you’ll find packing straps and a zippered mesh window on the underside of the lid for organised packing.
Atlas is also fitted with a TSA combination lock to give you a piece of mind while you’re off exploring the globe.
Atlas Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in England.
- Hard exterior shell made from polycarbonate, with a modern geometric design.
- Extendable aluminium trolley handle.
- Top haul handle.
- Four 360° rotating wheels underneath each case allow you to move your luggage in any direction.
- Mesh zippered window on the underside of the lid to separate belongings.
- Internal packing straps for additional packing volume.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents.
Number of Wheels: Four.
Packing Volume: 39 Litres.
External Dimensions: 56cm (h) x 35cm (w) x 23cm (d) (including wheels and handles).