Intrepid travellers live in a world of tomorrow. Forever searching for the next experience and the next destination, their sense of adventure means that they are never stuck in the past nor held back by convention.
Atom. It’s a very science-y sounding name for a very intelligent collection of hard-side luggage. Exceptionally strong yet impressively light, these suitcases take advantage of a unique material known as Armordon: a self-reinforcing plastic used within the ballistics industry due to its protective characteristics and ability to stand up to harsh blows.
Made in the UK, Atom suitcases also adopt an interesting honeycomb pattern that provides additional strength, plus silent-rolling Hinomoto wheels, a super lightweight trolley handle and even water-resistant zipper finishes.
This truly is the next generation in hard-side luggage…
Atom Spinner Case features:
- Designed, engineered and made in the UK.
- Made from Armordon: a self-reinforcing plastic used within the ballistics industry due to its protective characteristics.
- Incredibly strong yet very lightweight.
- Unique honeycomb and pyramid design for additional strength.
- Four Hinomoto spinner wheels for a smooth, silent ride.
- Lightweight extendable trolley handle.
- Water-resistant zipper finishes.
- Y-shaped interior packing straps.
- Zippered mesh divider curtain and small interior pocket.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents.
Volume: 44 Litres.
Exterior Dimensions: 55cm (h) x 40cm (w) x 20cm (d).