Intrepid travellers live in a world of tomorrow.
They're always looking to the next experience and the next destination, their wanderlust means that they are never stuck in the past, nor held back by convention.
The quintessential traveller needs luggage that is crafted in that same spirit.
Introducing the Cyberlite II luggage collection by Antler. In a step forward from the previous Cyberlite model, Cyberlite II shaves more than 100 grams off of its already incredibly lightweight frame and adopts strong easy-grip side handles for a better hold on all of your belongings. The durable jacquard woven polyester remains as strong as ever, and as to be expected it's as light as a feather.
The improved streamlined design will keep you organised on the go, with plenty of extra external pockets to keep your travel accessories, documents and personal items in a proper, easy to reach place when you need them in a hurry. And with four silent, easy-glide Hinomoto wheels, getting from point A to point B will be a walk in the park.
Cyberlite II Expandable Spinner Case features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from hard-wearing jacquard polyester.
- Fully lined interior.
- Corner buffers and base protection protect your luggage from scuffs and bumps to keep it looking great.
- Incredibly lightweight yet strong frame.
- Comfortable grip handles on the top and side of the case.
- Four easy-glide 360º Hinomoto wheels and a lightweight aluminium periscoping trolley handle allow you to cross a busy airport silently with ease.
- Two zipper pockets at the front of the case allow you extra packing space, and convenient access to travel documents or reading material.
- One of the front zipper pockets is designed with a vertical concealed zip for added security.
- Extra zipper pocket on the side of the case is perfect for storing quick-reach items such as travel documents or reading material.
- Generous expandable main compartment affords plenty of space for your belongings, and the extra items your pick up along the way.
- Packing straps keep your belongings secure and have the extra benefit of helping you squeeze more in.
- Two interior zippers in main body, one on the underside of lid and another on the side for additional organisation.
- Hidden identity tag built in to the side of the main compartment.
- All exterior zippers are lockable.
- Built-in TSA lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal lock, but for travelling to the United States of America, it allows security staff at airports to open the bags for inspection, without the need to break the locks on the bag.
Overall Volume: 131 Litres.
External Dimensions: 82cm (h) x 50cm (w) x 32cm (d), expands to 82cm (h) x 50cm (w) x 33.5cm (d).