Antler’s new Juno collection is here – and all of a sudden, walking through the airport with your luggage in tow feels a lot like walking down a catwalk…
With its distinctively-shaped, tough polypropylene exterior, Juno is some of the best-looking luggage around. The other bags on the carousel will look dowdy next to Antler Juno. Featuring a rippled design that’s reminiscent of a stone being dipped into a pool of water, Juno is truly unique – the kind of luggage that’s bound to be the subject of many envious glances. When you travel with Juno, you can rest assured that all eyes are on you. This is not luggage for shrinking violets.
Juno is about so
much more than just its amazing good looks, however. It’s also incredibly lightweight, with four wheels and a fixed, TSA-compatible combination lock. Inside, there’s plenty of space – and inbuilt pockets help you stay organised.
When it comes to travelling in style, Juno, from Antler, is the ultimate in luxurious luggage.
Juno Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in England.
- Tough exterior shell is made from polypropylene, sculpted to resemble ripples on the surface of water.
- Lightweight design.
- Fully lined interior.
- Top haul handle.
- Extendable aluminium trolley handle.
- Four 360° rotating wheels underneath each case allow you to move your luggage in any direction.
- Inside the main compartment, a set of adjustable, elasticised packing straps help you fit even more into your bag.
- Also in the main compartment, a small zippered pocket is ideal for storing little items for quick access.
- A zippered mesh divider keeps the lid compartment separate from the main compartment.
- Identity compartment on the back of the bag.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Number of Wheels: Four.
External Dimensions: 56 x 35 x 23cm (including wheels and handles).
Packing Volume: 40 Litres.