Intrepid travellers live in a world of tomorrow. Forever searching for
the next experience and the next destination, their sense of adventure
means that they are never stuck in the past nor held back by convention.
While every journey may be different, there’s a few things that everyone’s
luggage will deal with at some point…and that’s rough handling, usually
in the hands of airline carriers. Luckily, Antler’s Lightning luggage
has been designed to deal with this.
Each Lightning spinner case is made with a polypropylene shell, which
makes them super strong and super durable. Better still, this shell is
textured – and accompanied by an indented pattern – to assist in hiding
any scratches or scuffs that may occur in transit.
Light, bright and packed with Antler’s usual smart features, Lightning is ready to race off on a new adventure.
Lightning Large Spinner Case features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Outer shell is made from polypropylene, which is super durable and scuff resistant.
- Textured shell further helps hide scuffs that may appear in transit.
- Four 360º spinner wheels allow you to move your bag in any direction.
- Lightweight extendable trolley handle with locking positions.
- Y-shaped interior packing straps.
- Secondary compartment underneath lid.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America
only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know
your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's
Capacity: 116 Litres.
External Dimensions: 78cm (h) x 48cm (w) x 31cm (d).