Have you ever wanted to own a dragon?
The idea is exciting, but really, dragons aren't practical to keep as
pets. They tend to steal every shiny object in the house, stash it in a
corner, and sit on it like a mother hen sits on her eggs. Sure, you
won't ever need to buy a barbecue again, but when the roof is aflame,
you'll be wondering if it's worth the compromise...
Thankfully, there are dragons that you can
keep as pets - and
they're completely harmless! Unlike dragons from ye olde times, Aqua
Dragons fly through the water instead of the sky, and are perfectly
happy to be housed in an aquarium as opposed to a cave.
Aqua Dragons are live aquatic creatures that can grow up to two
centimetres in size, that your child can bring to life by hatching them
from their hibernated egg state. It sounds like a task for a mad
scientist, but things are rarely as tricky as they seem. All you need to
do is empty the Aqua Dragon egg sachet into a tank,
and within a day or two they will hatch!
This Starter Kit has everything you need to start up your own Aqua Dragon aquarium, or top up your current Aqua Dragon colony. Live eggs and food are included, along with a food measurement spoon and an aerator pipette.
So discover a watery world of fantasy and fascination - without the risk of burning down your home!
Aqua Dragons Starter Kit features:
- For ages six and up.
- The perfect first pet for your child: harmless little watery creatures called Artemia Salina, or "Aqua Dragons."
- Easy to care for. Simply fill your choice of tank with room temperature
bottled water, and empty the egg sachet in to the water. The tiny Aqua
Dragons will hatch within two to three days. You will not need to clean the tank, as the egg sachet has PH and salinity level regulators.
- Feed the Aqua Dragons a tiny spoonful of food (included in this
starter pack) once every four or five days. Enough food is supplied for a year.
- Oxygenate your tank water by using the plastic pipette, which fits into the holes at the top of the tank.
- Aqua Dragons can grow up to two centimetres long and breed as well.
- Teaches children the value of caring for their own pets.
- Aqua Dragons like to live with their own kind in their tank, not with bigger fish.
- Pack includes the tools you need to begin discovering these fascinating creature - all you need to supply is the water-filled tank.
- Live egg sachet.
- Food sachet.
- Air bubbler/oxygenator.
- Levelled Feeding Spoon.
- Instruction Booklet.