Have you ever wanted to own a dragon?
The idea is exciting, but really, dragons aren't practical to keep as
pets. They tend to steal every shiny object in the house, stash it in a
corner, and sit on it like a mother hen sits on her eggs. Sure, you
won't ever need to buy a barbecue again, but when the roof is aflame,
you'll be wondering if it's worth the compromise...
Thankfully, there are dragons that you can
keep as pets - and
they're completely harmless! Unlike dragons from ye olde times, Aqua
Dragons fly through the water instead of the sky, and are perfectly
happy to be housed in an aquarium as opposed to a cave.
Aqua Dragons are live aquatic creatures that can grow up to two
centimetres in size, that your child can bring to life by hatching them
from their hibernated egg state. It sounds like a task for a mad
scientist, but things are rarely as tricky as they seem. All you need to
do is empty the Aqua Dragon egg sachet into the water-filled aquarium,
and within a day or two they will hatch! And don't worry - food is
included in this Underwater World Box Kit, so you won't have to worry
about buying expensive cans of dragon chow!
So discover a watery world of fantasy and fascination - without the risk of burning down your home!
Aqua Dragons Underwater World Box Kit features:
- For ages six and up.
- The perfect first pet for your child: harmless little watery creatures called Artemia Salina, or "Aqua Dragons."
- Easy to care for. Simply fill the tank with room temperature
bottled water, and empty the egg sachet in to the water. The tiny Aqua
Dragons will hatch within two to three days. The tank does not need
cleaning, as the egg sachet has PH and salinity level regulators.
- Feed the Aqua Dragons a tiny spoonful of food (included in this
pack) once every four or five days. Enough food is supplied for a year.
- Oxygenate the water by using the plastic pipette, which fits into the holes at the top of the tank.
- Tank includes LED lights so that you can view the Aqua Dragons by night.
- Aqua Dragons can grow up to two centimetres long and breed as well.
- Teaches children the value of caring for their own pets.
- Aqua Dragons like to live with their own kind in their tank, not with bigger fish!
- Pack includes everything you need to begin discovering these fascinating creatures.
- Includes batteries.
- Live egg sachet.
- Food sachet.
- Decorated Tank with LED lights.
- Air bubbler/oxygenator.
- Levelled Feeding Spoon.
- Battery instructions.
- Instruction Booklet.