Welcome to the weird, wild and wide world of Areaware.
We say “wide” because Areaware make so many fascinating objects, we’re
not sure which category to place them in. This New York-based studio of
design aims to make your home objects as unusual as possible, while
still retaining their useful factor – and get a laugh or jolt of
surprise from you along the way.
iPhones have replaced so many home necessities…we don’t need kitchen
timers anymore. We don’t need a weather vane. And we don’t need
old-fashioned alarm clocks anymore, either.
But if you like a bit of nostalgia, then Areaware’s Alarm Dock is for
you! Designed to look like an old flip clock, all you need to do is
place your phone on the dock, run a flip clock-style app, and you’ll
have an iconic item on your nightstand. Plus, you can feed your charger
through the Alarm Dock, so you can charge your iPhone while it’s
stationed on it.
Alarm Dock For iPhone 5 features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from solid resin, with brass accent.
- Resembles an old flip clock when your iPhone 5 is docked.
- Recharging cable is able to be fed through the back of the dock, so your phone can charge while it operates on the dock.
- Your iPhone will require a flip clock app to get the best out of this nostalgic accessory.
- Suitable for use with the iPhone 5 only, as only the iPhone 5's lightning cable can be fed through the dock. Dock does not have built-in electronics or speakers.
- Presented in an Areaware box.
- Please note: iPhone pictured is for illustrative purposes only and is not included, sorry!
Dimensions: 18 x 7.5 x 8.5cm.