Intriguing objects don’t need to be so because they’re strange…they can also be highly beautiful, especially in the hands of Areaware and their impressive league of designers.
Located in New York City, Areaware makes a whole bunch of fascinating products that are functional, enjoyable, poetic and most importantly, receive an emotional response. How often do everyday objects pull all that
Designed by Runa Klock, these Drink Rocks have been crafted from marble and soapstone into geometric shapes that can be admired in cocktails and straight spirits alike. Designed to be placed in the freezer before use, Drink Rocks take the place of conventional ice cubes, cooling your drink without dilution.
Drink Rocks Set features:
- Designed by Runa Klock for Areaware, New York City.
- Made from soapstone and marble.
- Four geometric shapes designed to be stored in the freezer between uses.
- Replaces ice cubes, cooling your drink without diluting it.
- Perfect for cocktails, straight spirits and more.
- Will not impart any flavour, or absorb any flavours or odours of their own.
- Presented in an Areaware box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 4.5cm Pyramid.
- 4.5cm Sphere.
- 7cm Cylinder.
- 4.5cm Cube.