Artiwood is an Australian toy manufacturer with a vision: to craft safe, imaginative and educational toys for children around the world.
The company is also dedicated to designing safe toys from sustainable and organic materials, to reduce its environmental footprint and ensure that the world is as green and beautiful for future generations as it is today.With a focus on learning and exploration, Artiwood’s range of toys is designed to nurture your child’s imagination and help them to develop important motor, social and cognitive skills through play.
There is more to this quirky Letter Board Set than meets the eye…. Lift the letters up and be greeted by a friendly wooden animal underneath! Splash about with the wily whale who lives under W, or flap around with the ogling owl who lives under O, the brightly coloured letters and animals will keep your little one entertained for hours! For a fun twist to an awesome alphabet challenge, remove the animals to see if your little one can match them back with the corresponding letters!
Letter Board features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 and over.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from eco-friendly rubberwood.
- Hand-painted with non-toxic paint.
- Includes 25 wooden puzzle pieces, painted with the letters of the entire alphabet with corresponding animals underneath.
- Presented on a yellow frame with cut-out holes for the animals and letters to live.
Box Dimensions: 40.5cm (l) x 30cm (w)