For two decades, Ashdene has been designing and manufacturing beautiful homewares products for their adoring clientele. Ranging from cushions to bone china tea sets, mugs, trays, placemats, and more, you can be assured that their products will always be embellished in gorgeous and unique designs.
As a proudly Australian company, Ashdene is often inspired by the majesty of our Australian landscape, and our own very unique sights and attractions. Now, Ashdene has captured the magic of our great southern land in their Down Under range.
This Outback-themed bone china Mug features images of the outback’s most well-known icons and scenery, including Uluru (of course!), dingoes, a drover, a long stretch of red road, and more.
Australia Down Under mugs will colourfully remind you of why our country is so amazing, every time you sip your coffee... a quirky way to show off your patriotism for sure!
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from fine bona china.
- Features vibrant and colourful images of the outback’s most well-known icons and scenery, including Kakadu National Park, dingoes, indigenous artefacts, a drover, and more.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Presented in an Ashdene Australia Down Under box.
- Back of gift box has a blurb outlining the history of the outback region.
Dimensions: 8cm (w) x 10.5cm (h)