Wonder, intrigue, curiosity and discovery – qualities that are so often missing from our busy lives.
That was before Authentic Models. They’re interested in appealing to the
mind as well as to the eye. Designed to mirror the unique beauty of
antique objects and curiosities, Authentic Models’ pieces come across as
both functional and decorative, lovingly recreated from materials that
don’t break from tradition.
The world of flight: it’s a world that man aimed for and dominated.
Captured in wood, aluminium and other vintage-look materials, Authentic
Models’ Flight collection is truly unique and executed in meticulous
The Dakota DC3 has been dubbed the legendary “Workhorse of the Skies”; thousands were made during the 1930s-50s to assist the military, civilians, the government, and even private parties. Some are even still running (or flying) on far-flung areas such as the Gobi Desert and the Amazon. This dedicated metal model has been crafted by hand and is complete with etched metal sheets, rivets, windows, extreme engine detail, propellers, landing gear, ailerons…inspect and admire today!
Dakota DC3 features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from etched metal, and assembled by hand.
- Meticulous details such as rivets, windows, propellers, landing gear and extreme engine detail.
- True to the original plane, and includes a display stand.
- Please note that due to the fragile nature of the Dakota DC3 model, it is available in-store only.
Dimensions: 64.5 x 97 x 17cm.