Wonder, intrigue, curiosity and discovery – qualities that are so often missing from our busy lives.
That was before Authentic Models. They’re interested in appealing to the
mind as well as to the eye. Designed to mirror the unique beauty of
antique objects and curiosities, Authentic Models’ pieces come across as
both functional and decorative, lovingly recreated from materials that
don’t break from tradition.
The world of flight: it’s a world that man aimed for and dominated. Captured in wood, aluminium and other vintage-look materials, Authentic Models’ Flight collection is truly unique and executed in meticulous detail.
The Fokker Triplane was a fighter aircraft flown by the Germans during World War I, and is also known as the plane flown by the Red Baron (Manfred von Richthofen) himself. Very few of the original aircrafts exist today, kept in safe confines by museums – but you can still down a beautiful replica thanks to Authentic Models. Their Red Baron Fokker Triplane model features careful details such as leather covered cockpit chairs, a wooden propeller, and metal struts and engine covers.
Red Baron Fokker Triplane features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made with canvas over a wooden frame.
- Accents in brass, aluminium, leather and wood.
- Metal struts and engine covers.
- Extremely detailed, with moving parts.
- Please note that due to the fragile nature of the Red Baron Fokker Triplane model, it is available in-store only.
Dimensions: 66 x 82 x 34cm.