Wonder, intrigue, curiosity and discovery – qualities that are so often missing from our busy lives.
That was before Authentic Models. They’re interested in appealing to the
mind as well as to the eye. Designed to mirror the unique beauty of
antique objects and curiosities, Authentic Models’ pieces come across as
both functional and decorative, lovingly recreated from materials that
don’t break from tradition.
The world of flight: it’s a world that man aimed for and dominated.
Captured in wood, aluminium and other vintage-look materials, Authentic
Models’ Flight collection is truly unique and executed in meticulous
In vivid shade of scarlet, the Red Jenny has been faithfully recreated by Authentic Models to echo the planes of
old. After the war, these barnstormers could be seen performing
aerobatic stunts in open fields and pastures, while performers walked on
their wings or pilots even jumped between planes – proof that they could dominate the skies even after the first World War.
Red Jenny features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made with canvas over a wooden frame.
- Details such as spoke wire wheels, detailed engine and a laminated wooden propeller.
- Extremely detailed, with moving parts.
- Please note that due to the fragile nature of the Red Jenny model, it is available in-store only.
Dimensions: 51 x 80 x 18cm.