Wonder, intrigue, curiosity and discovery – qualities that are so often missing from our busy lives.
That was before Authentic Models. They’re interested in appealing to the mind as well as to the eye!
In the 18th Century, long before the invention of GPS navigation, sailors, pirates, explorers and your everyday adventurers would have been (quite literally) lost without a compass. This was a device that opened the world up to discovery more than any other.
This WWII Compass from Authentic Models is a replica of a compass that was issued during the Second World War in Europe.
Now it's here to accompany you on your own tale of conquest, and when you're retired and living in your stately old manor, you can place it on your mantle as a restless reminder of all that is yet to be conquered...
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from beautiful rustic bronze.
- Compass features a magnifying lens to make reading easier.
- Protective case features a sighting line.
- Moving parts are locked down when compass is closed to prevent rattling.
- Includes a metal loop.
- Presented in an Authentic Models box.