Next time someone asks whether or not your home- and kitchenware is authentic, you can reply with “yes, it is – literally.”
Authentics joins the parade of design-savvy persons that has marched in
from Europe recently – and it’s a parade full of colour and excitement
and some very clever minds. Hailing from Germany, Authentics employs
some of the brightest designers around to come up with objects that meld
in to the mesh of everyday with a splash of quirk, fun, and intuitive
Designing a bin must be difficult. After all, you have to find a way to
contain unattractive things in an attractive way, and in some cases you
even need to sort all the rubbish. Solving this problem is the Top
collection of bins, specifically designed to be connected together using
the included brackets so that you can designate one bin for trash, the
other for recycling, and so on.
Ja, das gut,
Top Bin features:
- Made in Germany.
- Made from strong polypropylene.
- Designed to be connected alongside other Top bins (sold separately).
- Colourful lid and included labels help designate trash when used with other Top bins.
- Slimline design with lid that fits over the bin liner to hide it.
- Includes metal brackets for attaching Top bins together.
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth when required.
Dimensions: 29 x 23 x 60cm.