With Philips’ Avent range in your little one’s nursery, the gift of natural parenthood comes easily.
This range of bottles, sterilising essentials, and even baby food makers
has been designed with you, and your connection to your child, in mind –
especially if your life is busy and hectic. Aiming to support you
during mealtimes and beyond, these safe products – all free from BPA –
are a great choice for first time mothers.
While your child is exploring tastes and textures in his or her food for the first time, there’s the Combined Steamer-Blender to help things along. As the name suggests, this processor can both steam food, and then blend it down to a consistency that best suits your baby’s needs. To use, just place the vegetables in the BPA-free jug, steam, and then turn the jug the other way up and re-attach to the unit. Then, you’re ready to blend…it’s really simple, and you’ll also know exactly what your baby is eating.
Able to steam a variety of foods, including fruit, meat and fish, while also retaining their nutrients, this time-saving steamer-blender also features an efficient steam cycle with audio alerts, and comes with a recipe booklet that allows you to create healthy, age-appropriate recipes.
Combined Steamer-Blender features:
- Made from BPA-free plastics, with stainless steel chopping blades.
- Combination blender and steamer allows you to create nutritious meals for your baby.
- Steam foods in the working container, then remove and flip upside down to blend.
- Safety lock system for lid and bowl detection.
- Easy to fill (includes measuring jug).
- Efficient steam cycle. Dial light turns off and sound indicates that steaming is complete.
- Adjust liquid and times to achieve the ideal thickness for age-appropriate foods.
- Includes a recipe book with information on weaning, plus recipes.
- Compact design for easy storage.
- Hand wash recommended for all parts.
- Combined Steamer-Blender –
16cm (w) x 31cm (h).
- Measuring Cup.
- Recipe Booklet.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.