With Philips’ Avent range in your little one’s nursery, the gift of hassle-free parenthood comes easily.
This range of bottles, sterilising essentials, and even baby food makers
has been designed with you, and your connection to your child, in mind –
especially if your life is busy and hectic. Aiming to support you
during mealtimes and beyond, these safe products – all free from BPA –
are a great choice for first time mothers.
Making milk preparation easier, while still keeping with the natural flow of things, with the Avent Natural Beginnings set. It contains just about everything a breastfeeding mother requires, including a six-bottle steamer that can sterilise its contents in the microwave in just minutes. You’ll also find a manual breast pump, with a 100% reliable vacuum, a feeding bottle and teat with a unique anti-colic valve, a newborn silicone soother, and night and day breast pads with one-way barrier protection.
It’s everything you need to make more time for you, and your baby.
Natural Beginnings Set features:
- Made from BPA-free plastics.
- Microwave steam steriliser holds up to six 260ml Avent feeding bottles, or two Philips breast pumps and two Avent classic feeding bottles. Lightweight and compact, and sterilises in just two minutes.
- Manual breast pump provides gentle and fast milk flow.
- Feeding bottle with wide teat combines breast and bottle feeding.
- Anti-colic adaptor allows air to flow in to the feeding bottle, instead of baby's tummy.
- Newborn silicone soother with snap-on cap to keep teats sterilised and hygienic. Respects the natural development of palate, teeth and gums.
- Day and night breast pads use multiple layers for absorbency and a one-way barrier to trap moisture inside the pad. Night pads offer overnight protection with an all-round leakage barrier.
- Microwave Steam Steriliser – 28cm (w) x 16.6cm (h).
- Manual Breast Pump.
- 2 x 260ml Feeding Bottles with teats.
- 125ml Feeding Bottle with tea.
- 30 x Day Breast Pads.
- 20 x Night Breast Pads.
- 2 x Sealing Caps.
- 2 x Soothers (for 0-6 months).