Picasso. He was the man behind the Cubist movement, and one of the most influential artists of the 20th Century. He could draw a dove in under 16 seconds, but what most people don’t know is that it was a skill that was mastered over six decades...
With these wonderful pencils by the BMS Stationery Collection, you can nurture your inner artist and develop your drawing skills. The set contains 100 pencils made from cottonwood and the finest quality graphite, in a range of bright colours.
The pencils store inside a handy zippered tube for compact storage and easy portability, so you can bring them along to your next art class. Whether you want to sketch, paint or simply doodle in your notebook, there is something for everyone in this beautiful pencil set (even the neo-minimalists and the post-postmodernists).
100 Coloured Pencils Tube features:
- Recommended for ages three years and older.
- Made from cottonwood and high quality lead.
- Designed to give achieve a professional finish.
- A set of 100 pencils in varying colours - purple, green, orange, yellow and more.
- Presented as a set of 100 coloured pencils in a zippered PVC tube with a carry handle.
Tube Dimensions: 18.5cm (h) x 9cm (w).