It’s time to get back to nature, to rediscover your green thumb, to give Mother Nature a high-five, with the sustainable range of gardening products from Back to the Roots.
These greenies are all about growing and harvesting your own produce within your home, wherever that might be – from a high-rise apartment block to a traditional suburban home with a sprawling yard.
If you’re sick of your store-bought mushrooms going weird and wrinkly in your fridge, then why not have a go at growing your very own? Back to the Roots’ Organic Mushroom Mini Farm lets you grow edible mushrooms right out of the box…literally. All you need to do is add water, and in as little as ten days you’ll see oyster mushrooms sprouting from the side of the box. How cute is that?
Better still, because you’re growing these mushrooms yourself, you know that no nasty pesticides have come in contact with them.
Organic Mushroom Mini Farm features:
- Made in the USA.
- Grow edible mushrooms right out of the box!
- Just add water to start the growing process.
- You'll be able to harvest and enjoy your oyster mushrooms in as little as ten days.
- Box contains 100% plant-based soil and mushroom spores.
- Includes instructions and a recipe for oyster mushroom tacos.