Currently sleeping between a rock and a hard place?
You can spend all the money you like on expensive quilts and manchester
to aid in a comfortable night’s sleep, but if the foundations of your
bed aren’t suitable, then nothing else matters!
Founded in New South Wales over thirty years ago,
Bambi has long since helped Australian families sleep well under our
southern skies, where the summers bake us dry and the winters bring fog
and chill. This means a lot of interrupted sleep for us – so Bambi
decided to do something about it.
Tencel is part of a new age in fibre – it’s derived from eucalyptus
plantation timber, so it’s considered a natural fibre that’s also
anti-allergenic and friendly to the earth. Plus, it has a high moisture absorbency and dispersion,
which helps you to sleep comfortably.
And sleep comfortably you will, thanks to this Eco Renew
Tencel Quilt, with its luxurious and soft Tencel fabric cover and
heavenly high loft. Perfect for autumn and winter, it’s even approved by
the National Asthma Council of Australia, so just about everyone can
fall asleep and in love with Bambi.
High Loft Tencel Super King Quilt features:
- Made in Australia.
- Made with Tencel, a natural, earth-friendly fibre sourced from eucalyptus plantation timber.
- Luxurious and soft Tencel fabric cover.
- High loft of 430gm: suitable for autumn and winter.
- Naturally anti-allergenic.
- High moisture absorbency and dispersion helps you sleep comfortably.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia.
Dimensions: 240cm x 270cm.