Currently sleeping between a rock and a hard place?
You can spend all the money you like on expensive quilts and bedding to aid in a comfortable night’s sleep, but if the foundations of your bed aren’t suitable, then nothing else matters!
Founded in New South Wales over thirty years ago, Bambi has long since helped Australian families sleep well under our southern skies, where the summers bake us dry and the winters bring fog and chill. This means a lot of interrupted sleep for us – so Bambi decided to do something about it.
Tencel is part of a new age in fibre – it’s derived from eucalyptus plantation timber, so it’s considered a natural fibre that’s also anti-allergenic and friendly to the earth. Plus, it has a high moisture absorbency and dispersion, which helps you to sleep comfortably.
And sleep comfortably you will, thanks to this Eco Renew Tencel Quilt, with its luxurious and soft Tencel fabric cover and luxurious loft. Perfect for summer and spring, it’s even approved by the National Asthma Council of Australia, so just about everyone can fall asleep and in love with Bambi.
Eco Renew Light Loft Tencel Double Quilt features:
- Made in Australia.
- Made with Tencel, a natural, earth-friendly fibre sourced from eucalyptus plantation timber.
- Luxurious and soft Tencel fabric cover.
- Light loft of 300gm: suitable for summer and spring.
- Naturally anti-allergenic.
- High moisture absorbency and dispersion helps you sleep comfortably.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia.
- Presented in a clear zippered carry bag.
Dimensions: 137cm x 187cm.