Currently sleeping between a rock and a hard place?
You can spend all the money you like on expensive quilts and manchester
to aid in a comfortable night’s sleep, but if the foundations of your
bed aren’t suitable, then nothing else matters!
Founded in New South Wales over thirty years ago,
Bambi has long since helped Australian families sleep well under our
southern skies. Always looking to new innovations in bedding, Bambi has
now created the Tencel Touch fibre range – for one of the most
comfortable and hypo-allergenic ranges around.
The luxurious fabric used to make these sheets is derived from
plantation eucalyptus fibre, which provides a silky-smooth finish and is
great for those with allergies, as it is also naturally anti-bacterial.
It’s also known for its high moisture dispersion properties; helping
you to remain comfortable throughout the night.
With an optimal breathability thread count and eco-friendly nature,
Tencel Touch is waiting to wrap you up comfortably and soundly.
Tencel Touch King Sheet Set features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% Tencel fabric, derived from plantation eucalyptus fibre.
- 375gsm thread count.
- Eco-friendly, natural fibres with natural moisture dispersion.
- More absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and cooler than linen.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Mega-sized skirt for deeper mattresses.
- Machine washable.
- Flat Sheet – 265cm x 295cm.
- Fitted Sheet – 185cm x 205cm + 50cm.
- 2 x Pillow Cases – 50cm x 76cm.