Bamix Swissline Cassette Mixer Gift With Purchase
Just when you thought Bamix’s famous Swissline Cassette Mixer couldn’t get any better, Bamix has gone and added a special gift with purchase: a bonus Powder Disc and a bonus Mincing Blade, with a combined recommended retail price of $72!
Please note that this offer is only available while stocks last, so be quick!
Unfortunately, this offer is not available for bridal or gift registries.
|Free gift with your purchase. Click here for details.|
Great things come in small packages.
There really is no greater proof of this than the funky range of Bamix mixers. Tiny, yet powerful, Bamix is perfect to perform any job you don’t feel like doing - in a whiz!
From chopping vegetables to finely powdering hard cheese, making the perfect milkshake, pureeing fruit…The sky’s the limit. It’s the perfect assistant in the kitchen - and it doesn’t talk back!
Created with brilliant European innovation, Bamix mixers are produced with the highest quality construction, so you can be sure they’ll last for years. Plus, all surfaces that come into contact with food are created from rust-free, odourless materials - so yesterday’s garlic won’t haunt today’s vegetables.
Just clip on the appropriate attachment, and away you go. It really is that easy.
Bamix - the only thing it doesn’t
do is take out the garbage.
Swissline Cassette Features:
- Made in Switzerland.
- Two speed settings - Setting one: 12,000 rpm & Setting two: 19,000 rpm
- 200W of power.
- Comfortable for right-handed or left-handed use.
- Two-speed safety switch with soft grip.
- Includes a Swissline stand for storage.
- Includes a multipurpose blade, whisker, beater, processor and a 900mL lidded polycarbonate beaker.
- Long, springy cord.
- Two-fold insulation
- All parts that come into contact with food are created from top-quality, rust-free materials, and are odourless, tasteless and food-safe.
- Easy to clean – just rinse the head under the tap.
Length: 32cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.