Whether your gaze is terrestrial or celestial, Barska sport optical binoculars are designed to do more than just “zoom in”.
Capture every detail of a sporting game, hiking experience and more with ideal clarity – all it takes is Barska’s Blackhawk Waterproof Binoculars. With an 12x magnification balanced with 42mm lenses for a stable field of view, these roof prism binoculars are suitable for outdoor use in all environments – even foggy ones. Nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for waterproof and fog proof protection, the lenses are also fully coated in order to provide high-quality, clear, crisp view.
On top of all this, you’ll find a centre knob for easy focusing and diamond cut textured grip that is not only comfortable, but also doubles as a layer of protection. Complete with a storage pouch and just the right size to fit in your backpack, Barska really has all of their bases covered!
Daily Deal Essentials:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 16th of August, unless we run out of stock first.
Blackhawk 12x42 Waterproof Binoculars feature:
- Designed in the USA.
- Folding design.
- Shock-absorbing non-slip rubberised grip with diamond-shaped texture.
- Full optical coating.
- Lens cap protection.
- BAK-4 glass roof prism provides a crisp image in any weather.
- 12 x magnification is suitable for most outdoor activities, and paired with 42mm objective lenses provides stable viewing in accordance with your field of view.
- 4.2mm exit pupil.
- 17mm eye relief.
- Nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for waterproof and fog proof protection.
- Center knob focusing system.
- 92-meter field of view at 1000 meters.
- 2-meter close focus.
- Includes a carrying case with neck strap and instructions manual.
- Presented in a Barska box.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 16cm (l) x 5cm (h).