Whether your gaze is terrestrial or celestial, Barska sport optical binoculars are designed to do more than just “zoom in”.
Immerse yourself in nature with none other than the Naturescape 8x42 Binoculars. Especially designed for animal watchers and landscape enthusiasts, these rugged rubber-coated binoculars will help you gaze far into the distance or zoom up close and personal during special encounters with the world’s fauna. Meanwhile, Naturescape’s BAK-4 phase coated roof prisms and fully multi-coated optics provide highly contrasted, bright and clear vision in all types of lighting and outdoor weather conditions.
On top of all this, you’ll find that these binoculars are waterproof and fog proof, and include protective caps for the lenses and eye cups. Complete with a storage pouch and just the right size to fit in your backpack, Barska really has all of their bases covered with this model!
Daily Deal Essentials:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 16th of August, unless we run out of stock first.
Naturescape 8x42 Waterproof Binoculars feature:
- Designed in the USA.
- Shock-absorbing non-slip rubberised grip.
- Fully multi-coated optics.
- Lens cap and eye cup protection.
- BAK-4 glass phase coated roof prism provides highly contrasted and clear views in all types of lighting and weather conditions.
- 8 x magnification is suitable for outdoor activities, and paired with 42mm objective lenses provides stable viewing in accordance with your field of view.
- 5.2mm exit pupil.
- 17.9mm eye relief.
- Waterproof and fog proof.
- Center knob focusing system.
- 122-meter field of view at 1000 meters.
- 2-meter close focus.
- Includes a carrying case with neck strap and instructions manual.
- Presented in a Barska box.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 13cm (l) x 5.5cm (h).