Everyone knows how the saying goes: “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”
Well then, it’s time to behold the metallic wares of Beatriz Ball – few eyes would ever call these lustrous objects anything less than gorgeous. But their beauty goes beyond their opulent looks; it lies within the handmade nature of each and every piece.
In 1991, the Beatriz Ball Collection began to work hand-in-hand with local metalware artisans on the outskirts of Mexico City in order to create modern, innovative wares in a special alloy of many different metals. Many of these people continue to work with Beatriz Ball today, creating their brilliant products one by one using the ancient art of sand casting. That means that each and every Beatriz Ball piece is made by pouring a premium quality alloy of molten aluminium into a sand mould, and before it then goes through four levels of polishing to bring out its reflective gleam.
Take a journey into the wild, with the Garden Afrika Leaf Platter. Inspired by the artistry of nature, this stunning platter boasts a bright, polished finish, which gleams beautifully in the light, and makes this piece the perfect addition to your next intimate candlelit dinner. Fill the plate with delicious appetisers or desserts, and revel in the splendour of Beatriz Ball...
Garden Afrika Leaf Platter features:
- Handmade in Mexico.
- Made from eco-friendly, 100% recycled aluminium, polished to a bright finish.
- Crafted by hand using the method of sand casting: pouring a premium alloy of molten aluminium into sand moulds, and then carrying out the four stages of polishing.
- Will never tarnish.
- Inspired by the artistry of a leaf.
- Presented in a Beatriz Ball drawstring bag.
- Perfect for serving appetisers, desserts and salad.
- Can also be used as a stunning centrepiece.
- Hand wash and dry.
Dimensions: 42cm (w) x 66cm (l).