Everyone knows how the saying goes: “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”
Well then, it’s time to behold the metallic wares of Beatriz Ball – few eyes would ever call these lustrous objects anything less than gorgeous. But their beauty goes beyond their opulent looks; it lies within the handmade nature of each and every piece.
In 1991, the Beatriz Ball Collection began to work hand-in-hand with local metalware artisans on the outskirts of Mexico City in order to create modern, innovative wares in a special alloy of many different metals. Many of these people continue to work with Beatriz Ball today, creating their brilliant products one by one using the ancient art of sand casting. That means that each and every Beatriz Ball piece is made by pouring a premium quality alloy of molten aluminium into a sand mould, and before it then goes through four levels of polishing to bring out its reflective gleam.
Inspired by the artistry of nature, the Ocean Round Crab Platter will bring some coastal charm to your home. Its eye catching design boasts an organic form incorporating a uniquely sculptured crab bowl ideal for holding condiments. This one of a kind piece would be charming addition to your table when serving seafood platters to guests with its bright, polished finish that gleams beautifully in the light.
Ocean Round Crab Platter features:
- Handmade in Mexico.
- Made from eco-friendly, 100% recycled aluminium, polished to a bright finish.
- Crafted by hand using the method of sand casting: pouring a premium alloy of molten aluminium into sand moulds, and then carrying out the four stages of polishing.
- Will never tarnish.
- A uniquely sculptured crab bowl is built into the design, making it ideal for holding dips and other tasty condiments.
- Presented in a Beatriz Ball drawstring bag.
- Perfect for serving salad, seafood and other cold dishes.
- Hand wash and dry.