How many specialty knives do you know these days that have been initialled by their craftsman? Not many, we’d assume…
But this is the exact attention to detail Berti Coltellerie give their knives, handcrafted in Italy since 1895. Each knife in their beautiful collection is handmade from a single artisan in the family workshop located in a small village north of Florence. It’s such a personal experience that every time you hold a Berti knife, you can almost feel the soul of the skilled artisan who made it.
The choice for professional chefs and home cooks, those who are lucky enough to own a Berti Coltellerie knife will enjoy the superior cutting edge of the high carbon stainless steel and ergonomic handles that make chopping, slicing and dicing a breeze.
With an anchored tang and a red lucite handle that allows for comfortable handling, the Insieme Straight Paring Knife will make slicing your vegetables and peeling your fruit a breeze. The knife stores inside a wooden knife block, which is magnetised so you can connect it with other knife blocks in the Berti range. You can rest assured that the Insieme Straight Paring Knife will serve you well for years to come.
Insieme Straight Paring Knife features:
- Handmade from a single Artisan in Italy.
- Blade made from high carbon stainless steel.
- Blades are engraved with the initials of the artisan who made them.
- Anchored tang, with handles made from red-coloured lucite.
- Knife stores inside a wooden knife block, which is magnetised to connect with other Berti knife blocks in the range.
- Hand wash recommended.