How many specialty knives do you know these days that have been initialled by their craftsman? Not many, we’d assume…
But this is the exact attention to detail Berti Coltellerie give their knives, handcrafted in Italy since 1895. Each knife in their beautiful collection is handmade from a single artisan in the family workshop located in a small village north of Florence. It’s such a personal experience that every time you hold a Berti knife, you can almost feel the soul of the skilled artisan who made it.
The choice for professional chefs and home cooks, those who are lucky enough to own a Berti Coltellerie knife will enjoy the superior cutting edge of the high carbon stainless steel and ergonomic lucite handles that make chopping, slicing and dicing a breeze.
With a hard cheese knife, semi-soft cheese knife, soft cheese knife, a compact cheese knife, trapezium knife, a spatula cheese knife and a bow cheese knife, the Italiani Cheese Knife Set will lend some Italian elegance to your next cheese and wine party. There’s a cheese knife to suit every type of cheese, and the set even stores inside a wooden case for neat storage. Now you have an excuse to invite some friends over to sample some fancy cheese...
Italiani Cheese Knife Set features:
- Handmade from a single Artisan in Italy.
- Blade made from high carbon stainless steel.
- Blades are engraved with the initials of the artisan who made them.
- Ergonomic handles made from lucite.
- Beautifully presented in a wooden storage case.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 39.5cm Hard Cheese Knife.
- 39cm Semi-Soft Cheese Knife.
- 31cm Soft Cheese Knife.
- 18.5cm Compact Cheese Knife.
- 22cm Spatula Cheese Knife.
- 23cm Trapezium Cheese Knife.
- Bow Cheese Knife – 27cm (w) x 13.5cm (h).
- Wooden Carry Case – 48cm (l) x 28cm (w) x 8cm (d).