How many specialty knives do you know these days that have been initialled by their craftsman? Not many, we’d assume…
But this is the exact attention to detail Berti Coltellerie give their
knives, handcrafted in Italy since 1895. Each knife in their beautiful
collection is handmade from a single artisan in the family workshop
located in a small village north of Florence. Those who are lucky enough
to own a Berti Coltellerie knife will enjoy the superior cutting edge
of the high carbon stainless steel and ergonomic handles that make
chopping, slicing and dicing a breeze, even when it comes to tricky
This beautifully-crafted Table Cheeses Lucite Knife Set includes three
knives for various types of cheeses, and assures that you will look prim
and proper while slicing away a wedge, even from a large wheel. Each
knife has been designed to perfectly cut through the various types of
cheese that Italy has been producing for centuries.
Table Cheeses Lucite Knife Set features:
- Handmade by a single artisan in Italy.
- Handles of polished lucite, and blades of carbon stainless steel.
- Blades are initialled by the individual who crafted them.
- Includes knives for hard cheeses, soft cheeses, and a compact knife.
- Beautifully presented in a wooden gift box.
- 26cm Hard Cheese Knife (39cm including handle).
- 18cm Soft Cheese Knife (30cm including handle).
- 8.5cm Compact Knife (18cm including handle).