Knives are sharp.
("Duh", I hear you say.)
sharp, anyway, but after a few months rattling around in our kitchen drawers, they quickly become battered and blunt. Storing them in a knife block helps, but if your bench tops are already crowded you might not have the room!
Luckily, these ingenious Blade Guards from Bisbell allow you to keep your knives safe and sharp, even if you do have to store them in a drawer. Made from flexible rubber, they contain magnetic inserts which hold your knives securely in place, saving them
from wear and tear and you
from slicing your fingers open.
Bisbell’s Blade Guards – they’ll extend your quality of
MagMates Blade Guards Set features:
- Made from rubber with magnetic inserts.
- Blade Guards protect your knives from wear and your hands from accidental cuts.
- Suitable for most small knives measuring up to 2.5cm wide and 12cm long.
- Blade Guard can be trimmed to fit your blade’s length with a pair of scissors.
- Not recommended for use with ceramic knives.
- Presented as a set of two Magnetic Blade Guards.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
Colours: Purple & Grey.