Edgy, quirky and sometimes extremely graceful; Black + Blum are
determined to show the world that great design doesn’t have to break the
bank. Their pieces are designed to be truly original, to in turn create
for you an original home and lifestyle.
With their Eau Good water bottles, Black+Blum adapted a seventeenth century Japanese technique that purifies water by using binchotan active charcoal – and now they bring that same technique to the Eau Carafe.
This curvy glass serving vessel includes a piece of charcoal that can be placed inside it to improve the taste of general tap water. When water is added to the carafe, the charcoal will reduce chlorine levels, taking away nasty chemicals and replacing them with minerals, while also balancing the pH level of the water. Plus, this natural filtering device improves the quality of the water the longer you leave it in the bottle!
The Eau Carafe might look a little funny, but your water certainly won’t taste it…
Eau Carafe features:
- Designed in London.
- Hand blown from European glass, with a cork stopper.
- Includes a binchotan active charcoal filter – which lasts for
six months. When you’re done, it can be recycled and replaced with a new
- The charcoal makes tap water taste good by taking out chemicals, and replacing them with minerals.
- Filter also balances the pH level.
- The longer you leave the charcoal in the water, the better the taste of the water. One hour is good, four hours is better, and eight hours is great!
- Replacement filters are available through the Black+Blum website.
- Hand wash recommended.
Capacity: 1.1 Litres.