Ask adults what springs to mind when they think about ‘foam’ and their answers would probably be highly practical, but pretty boring. Foam is mighty useful for packaging, making takeaway boxes and even bedding. But you couldn’t really play with it though… right?
Think again, with Bloco! Created by a talented team of Canadian toymakers, Bloco construction toys are made of high density foam pieces and unique plastic joining screws which interlink, stack and rotate at any angle to construct awesome 3D animals with movable legs, arms and heads!
Your child will be thumping their chests with delight over this 58 piece Orangutan Bloco Set! Because no two foam pieces are alike, they can be mixed and matched together in hundreds of ways to create any model your child dreams of. Follow the instructions to assemble a hairy orangutan to go on adventures with or start building another species of primate!
The 3D model is so durable that your little one could spend endless hours playing with their new ape friend, or you could take a more mellow approach, and display the model as a funky room decoration.
Who knew foam could be so much fun!
- Recommended for children aged 5 to 10.
- Designed and made in Canada.
- Construction pieces are made from non-toxic coloured foam, which range from 3cm to 11.5cm, approximately, in size.
- Joining screws and eyes are made from plastic.
- Set contains an instruction booklet and 58 foam pieces, plastic joining screws and eyes to assemble an orangutan.
- Once assembled, heads, legs and arms are movable.
- Develops gross motor skills and spatial awareness.
- To clean foam pieces, hand wash recommended.