Ask adults what springs to mind when they think about ‘foam’ and their answers would probably be highly practical, but pretty boring. Foam is mighty useful for packaging, making takeaway boxes and even bedding. But you couldn’t really play with it though… right?
Think again, with Bloco! Created by a talented team of Canadian toymakers, Bloco construction toys are made of high density foam pieces and unique plastic joining screws which interlink, stack and rotate at any angle to construct awesome 3D animals with movable legs, arms and heads!
Your child will be roaring with delight over this 237 piece Tiger and Panda Bloco Set! Because no two foam pieces are alike, they can be mixed and matched together in hundreds of ways to create any model your child dreams of. Use all 237 pieces in this set to assemble both a majestic tiger and a sleepy panda at the same time, or use less pieces to create a host of other weird and wonderful jungle creatures!
The 3D models are so durable that you spend endless hours playing in the jungle with Mr Panda and Mr Tiger, or you could take a more mellow approach, and display the models as funky room decorations.
Who knew foam could be so much fun!
Tiger and Panda features:
- Recommended for children aged 5 and over.
- Designed and made in Canada.
- Construction pieces are made from non-toxic coloured foam, which range from 5.5cm to 18cm, approximately in size.
- Joining screws and eyes are made from plastic.
- Large 237 piece set contains an instruction booklet and enough foam pieces, plastic joining screws and eyes to build a tiger and a panda together. Less pieces can be used to construct smaller creatures.
- Once assembled, heads, legs and arms are movable.
- Develops gross motor skills and spatial awareness.
- To clean foam pieces, hand wash recommended.